Education abroad has gained the prestige of a hundred years ago. Today, the education abroad opens up many doors, such as obtaining knowledge in the field, the prospect of employment, living in an international environment, and many others.
Education abroad is a unique chance to live and study in an international environment to learn and easy to speak a foreign language, to plunge into the world of another culture, make new friends and to gain valuable experience and knowledge. Many graduates of foreign universities be self-confident people, and occupy prestigious positions in leading companies both in Poland,Ukraine and in foreign countries.
Higher education abroad is divided into two main levels: bachelor (undergraduate education) and master’s (graduate education).
The bachelor degree is the first, most important step in obtaining higher education. To begin teaching this degree is possible after completion of 11 classes upon presentation of a diploma of graduation. The duration of this degree is 3 years or 4 years. The first 2 years students study a wide range of basic subjects in the chosen course in the third year they choose a future profession and study subjects according to it. At the end of the third year students receive a diploma of bachelor, and after that you can look for jobs.
Master's degree second stage of tertiary education. To get a masters after your degree of the bachelor. The master's degree typically lasts 2 years. This additional degree, which allows you to get more practical skills in the chosen specialty than theoretical.
THE CHOICE OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
Our company will help you to choose the school and the faculty. We'll introduce you to all schools that works with our firm and advise which University will suit you. Show what Department you choose or, if you are sure you selected your faculty, it will help you to choose the appropriate University.
Our firm will also provide full cooperation to prepare the package of documents. We will present the list of all necessary documents and translations. Our notary public will notarize all necessary documents. Also we ourselves can provide them to the University and the admissions process will happen in absentia. You will only need to wait the decision of the University.
90 % of foreign institutions offer their students a hostel for the first time or for the entire period of study at the University. Our company will help you to buy room and, of course, to prepare the necessary documents and contract.
Our company will transfer the student to a point of destination on prepared vehicle.
After moving our company will not leave the student to fend for themselves, and will liaise with his parents and with himself. Our staff will help him cope with questions and problems if they arise. And even if he will not have any difficulties, we will still maintain contact with him.
Getting education in a foreign language is always harder than at home. To make staying abroad easier, all the universities offer additional language courses for future students. Learning a foreign language in a country where the language is spoken is the most effective way to achieve maximum results in a short time. After the student fully to take in the sights of the country: he would have to speak a foreign language not only in courses, but at University, in shops, in cafes, in the host family almost anywhere in the city.
Language learning in another country is becoming more than just a language course. This is an opportunity to know another country, another culture, make new friends. This is an opportunity to visit unique museums and exhibitions, premieres and festivals, sports competitions and many other events. Such language courses help students to understand the country, become part of it and enjoy life.
Different universities offer different language courses, and our company will help you make the right choice. Mostly universities offer the following courses:
- The main course. It's a course offered by almost all educational institutions abroad. It will help you to learn the basics of the language, enrich your vocabulary, improve your pronunciation, improve their speaking skills and overcome the language barrier. On the first day of the course testing, which is determined by the level of language proficiency and the student is determined to the appropriate group. This course lasts from several weeks up to 2 months.
- The main course "plus". This course is a bit more complicated core, its essence lies in the additional lessons in the afternoon, usually on a certain subject. For this course requires at least intermediate level knowledge of a foreign language.
- The intensive course. This course is designed to accelerate the development of the program, and usually takes most of the day, and accordingly, the day is given more material. It is designed for serious-minded students of foreign language will be needed for further study, residence in another country or work. Unlike the basic course, the lessons of this course are also used creative methods of learning, such as discussion in groups, students prepare presentations or written assignments, role-playing games. Such courses last from one to three months.
- Preparation courses for the exams. Such courses aimed at preparation for international exams such as IELTS, TOEFL and others. Typically, these courses last a maximum of a few weeks.
- Courses with the study of a specific language/Preparatory courses. These courses are an intensive program of language training, and is aimed at training students to learn material in a narrow range, for example English in the pharmaceutical industry, or learning a foreign language in a legal or medical University.
So as you can see, there are many courses, each of them can offer something special. Our company will help you choose a course that will help you achieve maximum results at a certain pace, and will allow you to spend time abroad.