Contacts for companies

Help with introduction of Your business to the markets of the European Union, America and Canada.

  • Provide assistance with opening and managing the firm's outside Your country;
  • We find appropriate partners and orders;
  • Are seeking investment projects;
  • Provide support for the purchase of real estate and transactions involving real estate acquisition and merging of companies or organizations.

Read more


  • We guarantee our client legal employment in Europe, America and Canada;
  • Pick up a job offer in accordance with Your wishes;
  • Guarantee legal employment;
  • Help in the proper execution of all necessary documents;
  • Organize Your visit to foreign country.

Read more


Want to get a degree that will provide You a job almost anywhere in the world? Help to enroll in any UNIVERSITY of Europe, USA or Canada.

  • rate the chances for admission;
  • will choose the school;
  • assistance in obtaining documents;
  • assistance in organization of arrival;

Read more


To invest in a country with a stable growth economy is an investment in their future and the future of loved ones. We will help you to solve a number of investment issues in Europe, USA and Canada.

  • we will help you to open a company;
  • help to find projects for investment;
  • will help when buying property;
  • assistance in obtaining documents;
  • assistance in organization of arrival.

Read more


Being the official representative of the leading clinics in the USA, Canada and Europe, providing services in all areas of medicine, we are ready not only to provide relevant information about the value of their services, but also to ensure the registration is suitable for You and Your family a health care facility. While staying abroad, medicine is one of the key moments in the life of any person or family.

Read more

Immigration and adaptation

There is a need to move to a country with more favourable economic, political and business climate? We are ready to provide a range of services to help You move to Europe, USA or Canada.

  • Visa support;
  • Assistance in obtaining documents;
  • Assisted with relocation;
  • A temporary residence permit (residence permit);
  • Permanent residence permit (permanent residence).

Read more